Physiotherapists/osteopaths are healthcare professionals who treat muscle joint and bone pain and diseases.
Their job is to return the body to normal working order using manual, structural and pain elimination techniques. They can also offer postural reeducation and advise on how to prevent future injury.
Benefits of working with the Physiotherapy and Osteopathy department
- Recovery and rehabilitation from injury and disease
- Qualified staff
- Treatment of pain
- Variety of techniques (dry needling, Kinesio tape, manual therapy, hypopressive abs, electrostimulation, lymphatic drainage, postural reeducation, osteopathy, etc.)
Services offered by the Physiotherapy and Osteopathy Department
- Treatment of pain: Contractures, tendinitis, hernias, capsulitis, etc.
- Improved movement: To increase range of motion of a joint, reduce tendon stiffness and joint capsule, etc.
- Arthrosis: To reduce pain and maintain muscle and bone mass.
- Pre- and post-partum: Physical conditioning to fully prepare yourself for childbirth and to return to normal afterwards.
- Postural reeducation: Awareness of correct posture with the symmetries and alignments that the body has to maintain.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: